- As low as $403/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1453 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1453 square feet
Station 22 1/2 is a classic Sullivan's Island bungalow that offers the ideal blend of historic beach appeal plus modern upgrades and chic, coastal-inspired design. This 3 BR/2 BA quintessential beach bungalow is a long-term rental that SLEEPS 5 GUESTS and offers the best of Sullivan's Island living. Conveniently located at the entrance to the island, it's a short walk to the beach and all the marvelous eateries located along Sullivan's Island's vibrant, Middle Street. The outdoors beckons with ocean breezes and you'll appreciate the access to roughly 600 SF of porches, decks, and a heated and cooled outdoor office/workshop area overlooking the handsome backyard. Appreciate mature fruit trees, often bursting with Lemons, Limes, Kumquats, Loquats, and Grapefruits. Take the winding iron staircase from the yard to the rooftop deck and relax with a beverage under the stars. The entire property is fenced, including the 5+ parking spaces in the front with automatic entry gate and a 6' privacy fence in the rear. All of this just steps from everything the island has to offer. Plus, this great location means you'll savor the painless access on and off the Island during the busy summer season.
Station 22 1/2 offers all the amenities and luxury details to make your stay feel like an idyllic beach hideaway. Bright interiors, comfortable furnishings, and a well-equipped cooks kitchen with direct access to dining on the screened-in porch. The refreshed primary suite with KING BED includes an en-suite bath with generously sized step-in shower. Two secondary bedrooms, one with QUEEN BED and one with TWIN BED share a hall bath with soaking tub and separate shower. This gorgeous bungalow offers all-on-one-floor living and includes a stack washer/dryer.
Savor Sullivan's Island living at its best in an ideal location that offers loads of privacy all while just walking distance or a fast bicycle ride to the beach, eateries, bars, galleries, shopping. From here you're just a 5 min. drive over the Ben Sawyer Bridge to enjoy all of the shopping & dining of Mt. Pleasant and a quick 15 min. drive from the historic downtown Charleston peninsula.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be included by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll enjoy high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
We have temporarily adjusted our cancellation policy to allow for flexibility to help you make the right decisions regarding travel at this time. Please inquire with out team for additional details.
*Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
Town of Sullivan's Island Business License #: 23-9373
About the Area
Located in Sullivan's Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Tolers Cove Marina. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Sullivan's Island area. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Sullivan's Island vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Sullivan's Island area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Sullivan's Island visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Charming Sullivan's Island Cottage! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before booking your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly property. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Make a record of any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.