About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1453 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Station 22 1/2 is a classic Sullivan's Island bungalow that offers the ideal blend of historic beach appeal plus modern upgrades and chic, coastal-inspired design. This 3 BR/2 BA quintessential beach bungalow is a long-term rental that SLEEPS 5 GUESTS and offers the best of Sullivan's Island living. Conveniently located at the entrance to the island, it's a short walk to the beach and all the outstanding eateries located along Sullivan's Island's vibrant, Middle Street. The outdoors beckons with ocean breezes and you'll savor the access to roughly 600 SF of porches, decks, and a heated and cooled outdoor office/workshop area overlooking the handsome backyard. Savor mature fruit trees, often bursting with Lemons, Limes, Kumquats, Loquats, and Grapefruits. Take the winding iron staircase from the yard to the rooftop deck and relax with a drink under the stars. The entire property is fenced, including the 5+ parking spaces in the front with automatic entry gate and a 6' privacy fence in the rear. All of this just steps from everything the island has to offer. Plus, this great location means you'll appreciate the painless access on and off the Island during the busy summer season.
Station 22 1/2 offers all the amenities and luxury details to make your stay feel like an idyllic beach hideaway. Bright interiors, comfortable furnishings, and a well-equipped cooks kitchen with direct access to dining on the screened-in porch. The refreshed primary suite with KING BED includes an en-suite bath with generously sized step-in shower. Two secondary bedrooms, one with QUEEN BED and one with TWIN BED share a hall bath with soaking tub and separate shower. This beautiful bungalow offers all-on-one-floor living and includes a stack washer/dryer.
Appreciate Sullivan's Island living at its best in an ideal location that offers loads of privacy all while just walking distance or a fast bicycle ride to the beach, eateries, bars, galleries, shopping. From here you're just a 5 min. drive over the Ben Sawyer Bridge to enjoy all of the shopping & dining of Mt. Pleasant and a quick 15 min. drive from the historic downtown Charleston peninsula.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the conveniences of your everyday home. With each stay you'll enjoy high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
We have temporarily adjusted our cancellation policy to allow for flexibility to help you make the right decisions regarding travel at this time. Please inquire with out team for additional details.
*Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
Town of Sullivan's Island Business License #: 23-9373
About the Area
Located in Sullivan's Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and United States Coast Guard Historic District reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. USS Yorktown and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Sullivan's Island rental experience:
When to visit Sullivans Island & When to book:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your Sullivan's Island vacation in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Sullivan's Island area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Sullivan's Island visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the perfect rental in Sullivans Island:
- Choose your dates and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. NEW LISTING: Charming Sullivan's Island Cottage! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. Otherwise, email the property management company before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.