- As low as $406/Night
- 9 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Pool or billiards table
- 4 bathrooms
- 9 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 9 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to Raven, an AvantStay home!
All your beachy dreams come true at this unique getaway, just mins. from nature trails and Sullivan’s Island beach. Step into an broad, open floor plan with stunningly high ceilings and roomy rooms that accommodate even the biggest of groups. Grab a drink from the wet bar, get the record player going, and head to the pool table for some friendly competition. Even when you’re inside, a enormous deck and four balconies–including a covered al fresco dining area–provide simple outdoor access so you always feel close to the sun. Whether you’re having fun in the game room, at the beach, or by the pool, you’ll want to end your days admiring the stars from the hot tub. Savor!
Nearby Attractions: Sullivan’s Island’s Beach, Sealand Adventure Sports, Sullivan’s Island Nature Trail, Fort Sumter National Monument, Station 18 Beach, Port Moultrie, Sullivan’s Island Lighthouse, Pages Okra Grille, Acme Lowcountry Kitchen, Poe’s Tavern, The Obstinate Daughter, Republic Ice Cream.
Charleston should be on everybody’s bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits you’ll ever have. Whether it’s walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the five beach towns that comprise Charleston’s 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city, while being in close proximity to numerous striking beaches.
Feel Charleston, AvantStay style.
AvantStay provides an fresh experience with services that elevate your stay and save time so you can savor every moment. Guests have access to a 24/7 support team. Whether it’s refrigerator stocking or in-home massages, AvantStay offers a variety of upgrades & experiences to enhance your stay.
- The hot tub is out of order.
- Please note that this property is only available for a three-nighttime minimum stay.
- Licensed vacation rental by Town of Sullivan's Island
- Pool is cleaned every Thursday
- We allow service animals at this home. If undisclosed family pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- This home does not offer pool heat.
- This home has an occupancy limit of 12 guests overnight.
- Fireplace is currently inoperable and not available for guest use.
- This is an older home with a rustic feel. While there are some modern touches, much of the home is not refreshed.
- Please be aware that palmetto bugs (commonly identified as cockroaches) are common in the southeast and are very prevalent in the early winter and early summer months.
- Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor beds and additional linens can be included upon request.
- Beach chairs are not supplied at this property, please reach out to AvantStay to rent beach chairs/umbrellas.
2 cars can park on-site.
Guests do not have garage access.
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed
Bedroom 2 / King bed
Bedroom 3 / Two twin beds
Bedroom 4 / Full bed
Bedroom 5 / Full bed
Bedroom 6 / Full bed
Bedroom 7 / King bed
Bedroom 8 / King bed
Bedroom 9 / King bed
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been supplied in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 28 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be included for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
Licensed vacation rental by Town of Sullivan's Island
About the Area
Located in Sullivan's Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sullivan's Island Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Sullivan's Island rental experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your Sullivan's Island vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Sullivan's Island vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Sullivan's Island area visitors guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Sullivan's Island visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the perfect rental:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Raven by AvantStay
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available online. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation.
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.