- As low as $1,250/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fence around the pool
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice skating nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Stair gate
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 3200 sq ft (297 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available (fee applies)
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3200 square feet
This striking home is difficult to describe in words so please check out the video after the second picture of the slide show of photos at the top of the page.
Spectacular ocean vistas from every bedroom as well as outdoor hot tub and private pool are only the beginning to the seemingly countless amenities that come with this oceanfront home on the best beach on Sullivan’s Island.
The roomy deck wrapping around three sides of the home creates porches off every bedroom. When not calming on the beach, by the pool or in the hot tub, you can savor the full-sized pool table or prepare-out on the deluxe gas grille.
First Floor: The first floor features a giant open area kitchen, den and dining room with an entire wall of windows facing the ocean. Having the sizable kitchen attached to the den and dining area accepts for guests to appreciate cooking, eating, or playing pool while overlooking and listening to the calming sounds of the ocean waves.
Down the hall are three bedrooms - one king (K), one queen (Q) and two twin bunk beds (TT) – which share two and a half bathrooms. All of these cavernous bedrooms have sliding glass doors opening to the deck or screen porch overlooking the beach.
Second Floor: The second floor offers one king (K) and on equeen (Q) size bedrooms, a full bathroom, and modest living area with a couch bed. Both bedrooms open onto a second floor deck complete overlooking the ocean.
The home has newly been modernized and includes three flat screen TVs with Apple TV, two DVD players and digital cable. This ideally-located oceanfront home will take your beach vacation to a new level!
One of the families that owns the home lives a mere two blocks down the beach and includes two very responsible teen daughters who appreciate kids...so our nearly in-home babysitting option can provide a humongous benefit to families traveling with kids.
We take pride in offering friendly local knowledge about the area we adore so please don’t hesitate to ask for suggestions or recommendations!
Keywords: Beach front, 5 bedrooms, beach vistas from all rooms, hot tub, swimming pool
About the Area
Located in Sullivan's Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sullivan's Island Beach and Isle of Palms Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Fishfinder Charters, or check out an event or a game at Charleston Gaillard Center. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental property booking tips:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- In the Sullivan's Island area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserve your Sullivan's Island rental home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Sullivan's Island area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to choose the perfect rental home in Sullivans Island:
- Select your vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Classic Beachfront Sullivan's Island Retreat with Pool & Hot Tub has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
During your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many problems.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the property manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.