- As low as $736/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3624 sq ft (337 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3624 square feet
This oceanfront home located on Sullivan's Island has spectacular vistas and ocean breezes. Perfectly suited to accommodate 2 families, with 2 master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, there are 3-4 bedrooms and 2 baths on the ground floor and two bedrooms and 2 baths one floor up. Savor ocean breezes from the sundeck or sizable screened porch with ample seating for your group. The home has two living rooms. The main living room is on the second floor of the home, which offers a huge open floor plan with the living room, dining room, as well as the kitchen. This excellent area opens up to the huge screened porch that offers spectacular ocean vistas and breezes, and has plenty of seating for enormous groups. If shade and fans are not what you are looking for, step out onto the sundeck overlooking the sizable backyard, palm trees, and savor the sights and sounds of the ocean.
The home offers 5 Bedrooms (2 master suites), 4 Bath, 1 and 1/2 kitchens, 1 screen porch, 2 decks, 2 outdoor showers with privacy, large grassy backyard, 3rd floor and office blocked off, central A/C, ceiling fans in every room, 4 color TVs, 2 VCRs, 1 DVD, 2 fridges, ice maker, 2 microwaves, dishwasher, washer/dryer, Beds: 3 queens, 1double, 4 single. All linens and beach towels are included in this rental.
We do not have direct access to the beach, but there is a outstanding boardwalk two homes down with simple access to the beach.
Keywords: House Oceanfront Sleeps 12 Sullivans Island
About the Area
Located in Sullivan's Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sullivan's Island Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Patriots Point, or check out an event or a game at Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best rental home experience:
When to book a Sullivan's Island rental & When to go:
- To find the best value, shift your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- In the Sullivan's Island area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Sullivan's Island area visitors guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Sullivan's Island visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, picking, and booking your Sullivan's Island rental home:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Beautiful Oceanfront Home on Sullivan's Island w/5Bd/4Ba has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Sullivan's Island destination you are enamored with, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your life at home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to stimulate new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.