- As low as $229/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Internet access
- Jetted bathtub
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 770 sq ft (72 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 770 square feet
Entirely Furnished 2 bed/1 bath executive rental on Sullivans Island available August 1st, 2022. Close to downtown Sullivans Island, the beach, and numerous destination eateries and bars. Town park also close by that includes multiple tennis and basketball courts.No family pets. One parking place supplied. Tenants responsible for all utilities. Laundry facility on sight. Month to month lease. Houzlet publishes listings on Vrbo; which in turn, accepts tenants to instantly rent seasonal units. Houzlet’s properties are managed by licensed real estate agents. Although the property is an instant rental, it’s possible there can be another pending application. If the home is not available, we can offer you another suitable option or you can cancel for complimentary.
The returnable policy is as follows:
1. 100% refund less the service fee if you cancel 30 days prior to move-in.
2. 100% refund less the service fee if you are not approved to rent or the home is unavailable.
3. Not returnable if you are within 30 days from arrival or if you signed the leased with the Agent (whichever comes first).
Please note this property may require a tenant screening at an additional cost to you. You will be required to sign a lease with the landlord. Security deposit vary and range from USD 500 up to one full month rent that is payable directly to the landlord.
About the Area
Located in Sullivan's Island, this condo is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sullivan's Island Beach, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, try changing your family's Sullivan's Island vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Sullivan's Island vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Sullivan's Island area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
Selecting the perfect rental:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. 2 Bedroom Condo (340755) by Houzlet has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Sullivan's Island vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before you book the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is best for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
Have a great stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. message the property manager immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to drive new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.