About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Savor the best of Sullivan's on the peaceful end of the Island. Appreciate peeks of the inter-coastal way, home is 3 blocks to the beach and walking distance to eateries, playground and tennis courts. A roomy screen porch, loads of natural light, and open and airy. Ride beach cruisers, take long walks on the beach, and end your day with an outdoor shower and sunsets over Cove Creek and the marsh. All new bathrooms, refreshed kitchen and cavernous bedrooms. Contracts are for at least 28 days but you can stay for a shorter visit.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sullivan's Island. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserving a rental home in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Sullivan's Island visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain offers and deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to choose the best vacation home in the Sullivan's Island area:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Fun Beach House has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If not, email or call the property management company before reserving the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is right for your vacation.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your family's stay, note any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the host right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Fort Moultrie - 0.4 miles
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 0.4 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 1.0 miles
- I'on Village Mt. Pleasant, SC - 3.8 miles
- Patriot's Point - 3.8 miles
- Memorial Waterfront Park - 4.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 4.5 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 4.6 miles