- As low as $570/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Appreciate the best of Sullivan's on the peaceful end of the Island. Savor peeks of the inter-coastal way, home is 3 blocks to the beach and walking distance to eateries, playground and tennis courts. A cavernous screen porch, loads of natural light, and open and airy. Ride beach cruisers, take long walks on the beach, and end your day with an outdoor shower and sunsets over Cove Creek and the marsh. All new bathrooms, refreshed kitchen and roomy bedrooms. Contracts are for at least 28 days but you can stay for a shorter visit.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sullivan's Island. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sullivan's Island Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation property experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Summer is high season in the Sullivan's Island area. To get the best rental home within budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- In the Sullivan's Island area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Sullivan's Island area visitor guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Sullivan's Island area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking your Sullivan's Island rental:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Fun Beach House has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If there's a particular Sullivan's Island beach you long to visit, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Fort Moultrie - 0.4 miles
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 0.4 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 1.0 miles
- I'on Village Mt. Pleasant, SC - 3.8 miles
- Patriot's Point - 3.8 miles
- Memorial Waterfront Park - 4.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 4.5 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 4.6 miles
- City Market - 4.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 4.9 miles
Ready to book Fun Beach House?Book Online Get Information Call: