- As low as $570/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Savor the best of Sullivan's on the peaceful end of the Island. Appreciate peeks of the inter-coastal way, home is 3 blocks to the beach and walking distance to eateries, playground and tennis courts. A roomy screen porch, loads of natural light, and open and airy. Ride beach cruisers, take long walks on the beach, and end your day with an outdoor shower and sunsets over Cove Creek and the marsh. All new bathrooms, refreshed kitchen and cavernous bedrooms. Contracts are for at least 28 days but you can stay for a shorter visit.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sullivan's Island. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sullivan's Island Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- To get the best value, try changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Sullivan's Island vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Finding the perfect rental in the Sullivan's Island area:
- Start by having your family agree to dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Fun Beach House has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, email the host before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- During arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Fort Moultrie - 0.4 miles
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 0.4 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 1.0 miles
- I'on Village Mt. Pleasant, SC - 3.8 miles
- Patriot's Point - 3.8 miles
- Memorial Waterfront Park - 4.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 4.5 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 4.6 miles