- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Pool Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis extraordinary home is difficult to describe in words so check out the video to the left by clicking on the video icon over the picture (double-click on the video itself for a bigger version).
Breathtaking sea vistas are only part of the grace of this amazing oceanfront, 3500 square foot home! A private swimming pool with a volleyball court are just outdoor, and the sizable outdoor space wraps-around three sides of the home! Other includes include a gas grille and pool table.
First Floor: Guests of this home can relish the sizable living room and dining room area, including exposed beam cathedral ceilings and sizable sliding glass doors, which accept for spectacular oceanviews while socializing, eating or playing pool. Two dining tables give ample seating for 14. The kitchen is open to the living area and includes oceanviews. Off the living room is a bedroom (queen) with garden tub/shower. There is also a half bath off the living room. Down the hall, there is a second bedroom (king) with private bath, walk-in closet and sitting area, bedroom (queen) and bedroom (queen) share a bathroom.
Second Floor: At the head of the stairs is a bedroom with two queen beds. There is a full hall bath. The master bedroom (king) is down the hall and includes a sitting area (with a twin bed), a TV/VCR/DVD and has extraordinary oceanviews. The master bath has a whirlpool tub and separate additional-generous stall shower. There are first-rate oceanviews from the bath, as well!
One of the owners lives a mere two blocks down the beach and has two very responsible teen daughters who appreciate children...so our “nearly in-home” babysitting services can give a tremendous benefit to families traveling with children.
We take pride in offering neighborly local knowledge about the area we appreciate so please don’t hesitate to ask for suggestions or recommendations!
Keywords: Beach front, pool, 6 bedrooms
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and rental homes supply Sullivan's Island area travel books which include money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or utilizing a partnership between the management company and the vendor itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are the trip dates flexible? Shoulder seasons special offer phenomenal discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for financial savings. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a special offer.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific groups of vacationers. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and sight-seeing opportunities you are most excited about.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners often offer clients the chance to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
Newcomers tend to be surprised at the range and wide range of daily, weekly and monthly properties available in the Sullivan's Island area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an perfect retreat to fit their Sullivan's Island family, from quiet condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
We've developed a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the right rental:
Do you think "Oceanfront Vacation Rental with a Private Pool " is the perfect vacation property for your next vacation? Read this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Sullivan's Island rental homes start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your vacation. A lot of groups plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Pick a Community and Date
Agreement can be tough among family members, but as soon as this tricky part is finished everything will begin to slide in place.
Decide on a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the group. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Make sure that "Oceanfront Vacation Rental with a Private Pool " suits your budget *during your desired dates*. If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, make certain each group knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most of the time, just one person in the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you simply desire a home with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are bed linens included with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Suitable access could make or break a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Most property listings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Make sure to include your pets. Even though quite a few rental homes permit pets, rules and charges vary per property. Make sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match clients with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Sullivan's Island local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read Through The Agreement
Read through the entire contract and be certain you understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Rental home management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should disaster strike.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Make sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any necessary fixes. This can protect against conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, condo access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call prevents many complications.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Many rental property websites seek feedback after your stay . Owners and rental managers will thank you for positive reviews. If something was unsatisfactory and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you'll want to note that as part of your comments.
Did everybody have a blast? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be painless. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable experience that can help with the next search.